Get Healthcare On Your Schedule. Not Theirs.
Trips to the doctor’s office are inconvenient, time-consuming and expensive. ARCpoint MD Telehealth is a timesaving, money-saving alternative that gives you anytime access to quality medical care from a Board-certified doctor* or nurse via phone or online video, 24/7 every day of the year.
*ARCpoint MD delivers the highest quality care by AMA member doctors that are U.S. Board-certified and state licensed in internal medicine, family practice or pediatrics.
Think of the savings
ARCpoint MD Telehealth is just $18 per month with a one-time registration fee of $15, and covers your entire family. There are no annual contracts, no consultation fees and no hidden costs. That’s just $231 per year for your whole family. A trip or two to the doctor could cost you much more than that!
The perfect solution for quality medical advice:
- In the middle of the night
- Over a weekend
- During a holiday
- When you’re traveling
How Does It Work?
1. After signing up for the service, you will receive a welcome email with instructions and then need to complete a personal health history and disclosure form, over the phone or online.
2. You may then request a doctor consultation by telephone or online.
3. A board-certified doctor (that is licensed in your state) will review the personal health history you have provided and then contact you by phone or online video.
4. The average contact time is less than 16 minutes.
5. Following the consultation and answering all of your questions, the doctor will recommend the best treatment and can provide a prescription, if indicated.
6. The doctor will send the prescription directly to the pharmacy of your choice.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does this replace my regular doctor?
No, this is not a replacement for your primary care doctor.
Is there a consultation fee?
No, there is no consultation fee. This service includes access to doctors 24/7/365 for you and your immediate family (household) at no additional cost for only $18.00 per month.
What if I get sick at night, on the weekend or during the holidays?
You have access to doctors 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Can I just call with a question?
Absolutely! Doctors will take the time to listen to your concerns, provide information and answer all of your questions.
Benefits to You
- Easy and Convenient Access.
- Talk to a doctor anytime, anywhere and for any reason, even on weekends or when traveling.
- Saves the inconvenience of going to the doctor’s office, Urgent Care Clinic or Emergency Room, time spent waiting to be seen and that can potentially expose you or your loved ones to other germs/illnesses.
- Saves Money.
- Avoid the high cost of your Primary Care Doctor, the Emergency Room or Urgent Care Clinic for common healthcare challenges.
- Access A U.S. Board-Certified Doctor.
- Doctors are licensed to practice medicine in the state where you calling from and specialize in Family Practice, Pediatrics and Internal Medicine.
- Electronic Medical Records.
- Upload, store and send your medical record information to other providers when needed.
Getting Help Is As Easy As Picking Up The Phone
With ARCpoint MD Telehealth, you can reach a board-certified doctor or nurse anytime, anywhere and get a diagnosis and prescription via a phone, tablet, or computer within minutes. Your telehealth subscription also includes the features below:
Doctors by Phone
Save time and money by avoiding crowded waiting rooms in the doctor’s office.
Accessible via email or voicemail 24/7 with response times that average only 16 minutes.
Offering savings from 10% up to 85% on most prescriptions at 60,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Registered nurses can answer any health-related questions directly any time of the day.
Why ARCpoint MD?
ARCpoint MD Telehealth has been developed by ARCpoint Labs, a leading provider of medical testing and wellness services with over 90 locations across the US. ARCpoint Labs brings years of experience and stability that ensures the highest quality care and customer service.
All doctors participating in the ARCpoint MD Telehealth program are members of the American Medical Association (AMA) and are U.S. board-certified and state-licensed in internal medicine, family practice, dermatology, or pediatrics. Averaging 15 years of practice experience, the doctors are also credentialed in telehealth by the National Committee for Quality Assurance, assuring high-quality care for all members and their families.
How are we doing? 95% of members report satisfaction with the Telehealth service.
Free Smartphone App
Helps you connect with medical professionals quickly and easily.